10Gb/s Ethernet Converged Network Adapter
SAVE $18.01 (6%)In Stock
10Gtek's WG-X540-T2 10 gigabit lan card is the latest innovation in Intel's leadership to drive 10 Gigabit Ethernet into the broader server market. This lan card hosts Intel's latest Ethernet silicon, the Intel Ethernet Controller X540, which is used by many OEMs as a single chip solution for LAN on Motherboard (LOM) to deliver 10 Gigabit Ethernet(10 GbE) on the latest server platforms.
- 10GBASE-T Simplifies the Transition to 10 GbE;
- 10G Performance at Low Cost and Low Power;
- Exciting New Data Center Usage Models;
- Unified Networking (iSCSI, FCoE and LAN); Flexible Port Partitioning (FPP);
- Flexible I/O Virtualization (VMDq and SR- IOV): 10GBase-T network card includes Intel Virtualization Technology for connectivity (Intel VT-c) to deliver I/O virtualization and Quality of Service (QoS) features designed directly into the Intel X540 controller on the adapter;
- Flexible Port Partitioning (FPP);
- Data Center Bridging (DCB) delivers Lossless Ethernet.
|# of Ports||Dual|
|Speed & Slot Width||5.0 GT/s, x8 Lane|
|System Interface Type||PCIe v2.1 (5.0GT/s)|
|Cabling Type||RJ-45 Category-6 up to 55 m; Category-6A up to 100 m|
|Bracket Height||Low Profile and Full Height|
|Ethernet Controller||Intel Ethernet Controller X540-BT2|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (VT-c)||Yes|
|On-chip QoS and Traffic Management||Yes|
|Flexible Port Partitioning||Yes|
|Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq)||Yes|
|PCI-SIG* SR-IOV Capable||Yes|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 7 (IA32 and X64);Windows Server 2008 (x64 and IPF);Windows Server 2008 Core (x64 and IPF);Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64 and IPF)Windows Server 2008 R2 Core (x64 and IPF)
Linux SLES 11 SP1;Microsoft Windows Server 2003*
Microsoft Vista;SUSE; SLES 10 or later, Professional 9.2 or later;Microsoft Windows Virtual Server 2005 Red Hat Enterprise 4 or later;FreeBSD 5.x or later support;VMware; ESX 4.0/4.1, ESXi 5.0 support
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other 10Gbps users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.